I hate it when I like….

…someone…I just hate it…why I hate it?! Dali ra kaayo ko maganahan ug usa ka guy …DAMMIT! I’m typing this one because I might go crazy if I don’t express this feeling…there is no one I can talk to here…you meet this guy and you thought the feeling was mutual…then you spend most of your time like you tire yourself just to be “with him” (don’t ask why I’m quoting that part..)…some guys are really unpredictable..most of them are…I just hate it when they send inconsistent signs you know…oh well…maybe they are just like that..you know…basin just to test the girl…and you spend all night/all day wondering if he likes you or just playin’ the big f**king game…I’ve been rejected (it doesn’t mean that I courted some guy or something…what I meant was first I liked this guy and shows some interest nako and it doesn’t turn out well in the end…got it??!!) by love for what…two times…and I rejected it once just to be with someone whom I thought was f**king serious and turns out that he was just fooling me…that guy was a shitbrick!!…and I don’t want to see his face --- well..i want to but you know..to punch him in the face ….let’s not talk about this shitbrick…if I get hurt THIS TIME…I don’t know…I-just-don’t-know…I hope dili lang jd…

0 Thoughts: