I saw Edward Cullen.....REALLY!!!

I was in Moalboal. I was surprised because the place changed. Particularly, the other side of the road going to our house. It changed. The right side was like a hanging garden. It was really beautiful with all the beautiful flowers growing everywhere. The left side of the road was the same as it used to be. When I arrived at our house, I glanced again in that beautiful hanging garden then I saw EDWARD CULLEN or shall I say Robert Pattinson who ever you want him to be. Haha. I was hysterical because Hello?!! I just saw Edward Cullen!! So I went to that hanging garden, while I was on my way, there were stone steps like that of a stairs, I saw Bella or shall I say Kristin Stewart. I was surprised because she was like a nobody. She was doing something but I wasn't paying attention. So I continued towards the hanging garden, minutes later there he was, Edward Cullen. He was standing there. He was like waiting for someone. Man, he was so handsome, gorgeous and all that. When I saw him I ran to him and hugged him so tight. He touched my cheeks and then I saw a light......................................................................


















THAT WAS MY DREAM LAST NIGHT!!!!!!! ahahahaha.....



I was reading Twilight last night before I went to sleep. So i guess that's why I dreamt about it. Haha. I'm not really an avid fan of Twilight but I find Robert Pattinson hot sometimes.

0 Thoughts: