An everyday NIGHTMARE....

I have a fear of dogs. I was chased by a dog when I was 5 yrs old. That memory has scarred me in my entire life that whenever a dog passes my legs just shivers and would ice out and makes my heart beat really fast. Whenever I go to my friend's house or anyone's house, I always asked them if they have any dogs. I sometimes cry because of dogs. I'm most scared when dogs "ila" their owners like they bark because they don't know you. Some stray dogs are ok because they ignore every one who passes them. Our neighbor just had their dogs and they let it out no leash or anything that keeps them from staying in one place. We used to have serious issues with this neighbor (her son has a mental problem and he keeps on throwing stones at our house and anything that disturbs us big time! but that was long ago). That's another story. Back to the dog. Their dogs, like right now while I'm typing this blog entry, barks at whoever passes at our place and I really meant WHOEVER, bisag kinsa! And now they are barking because someone just passed and it freaks me out. ATBANG pa jd namu ang amung silingan nga naay mga dogs! It really is a nightmare for me. Waaaaaaaaaaaa. I just hope they'll dispose of those dogs or put them inside their house or tie them. They have two dogs! Don't get me wrong. Dogs are adorable those kinds that I see on TV. I' m just scared. They are still barking! It scares me and annoys me coz it's so freakin' noisy!

What scares you?...http://phobialist.com/

0 Thoughts: