Still Aboard the Bicol Express!

It's almost two weeks after our Bicolandia trip and I still wish I was in Caramoan sipping some coconut juice, chillin' in Lahos Island and living the island life. Opening 2016 with a major trip with friends has got me so giddy about travelling for the whole year but then I have to think that I still have a life here in Cebu! =D I have bills to pay and I can't just travel in a snap. I have to save up for my next trip and it made me blog this entry because I want to list down the places I want to visit in the Philippines.



 After my Bicol trip, visiting other countries was really not on my mind anymore. Of course I want to go visit other countries but Philippines is such a beautiful country too! I thought If I could just visit all the provinces in the Philippines that's the time I will travel to another countries. Or I don't know maybe this is just the Bicolandia fever but really I wish I could travel and visit the Philippines without worrying about my bills when I get home! Hahah!

So here are my bucket list Philippine destinations:

  • Bataan for its World War II history being the last province who stood up against the Japanese.
  • Zambales for Mt. Pinatubo.
  • Pampanga for The Sandbox.
  • Cagayan (province in North Luzon) because Survivor US was also being shot their in Palaui Island, Cagayan.
  • Cordillera Administrative Region. I want to visit the Banaue Rice Terraces, experience the cool temperature in Baguio, and the hanging coffins in Sagada, 
  • Batanes. Need I say more?
  • Tuguegarao just because it's in the northernmost tip of the Philippines. I always want to travel far. =D
  • Davao City. I want to experience what other people are saying about how clean and disciplined the people are under the leadership of Mayor Duterte.
  • Bukidnon for Dahilayan Adventure Park.
  • Siquijor for its laid back atmosphere and beaches.
  • Boracay Island but it would be okay if this is last on my list  This place has become so mainstream that it doesn't make me wanna go there badly anymore, Plus I just visited Caramoan so ...I guess I need not say more. =D
  • Palawan. Seeing pictures of Coron and El Nido is like loveeeeee.
Ilocandia. Tagaytay, Camiguin Island, and Bicolandia are checked off the list! =)

Do you have any other suggestions where to visit in the Philippines? Please feel free to suggest in the comments section and I'll keep that in mind. =)

Here is our Bicolandia video made by my friend to summarize our experience in the region.




Thank you for taking the time in reading this entry!

  • Follow me on Twitter @TheGreatLing 
  • Instagram @darlingsanity for more pictures during my trips. =)
  • Facebook Thoughts By Anonymous
  • #ThoughtByAnonymous







-Jen

0 Thoughts: