Ang kinabuhi sa usa ka ACCOUNTANCY STUDENT...

Ang kinabuhi sa usa ka ACCOUNTANCY STUDENT...

....kay dili sayon... Pressure kaayo kay kailangan every exam, kahibaw jd ka, kabaw jd ka analyze, kabaw jd ka unsa na imo gi buhat. You also must get a grade which is equivalent to 2.0. It's like 2.0 is our passing grade. I remembered our first exam last semester. All of us were very nervous. I felt like I was going to be executed. Thankfully, I had a very good result with that exam. In my opinion, in our course it's like you have to have a perfect computation, kung pwede gani perfect nalang ka nga taw or else ma zero jd ka sa exam niya mahagbong ka. Di jd pwede mag easy2 kung naay test. Kung pwede gani one week before the test mag tuon na. Last semester was okay but now....it's like hell. I don't know if I can still proceed to 2nd yr. Kung dili, ah mag M.A nalang ko. M.A is Management Accounting. M.A is one of the fall back courses of Accountancy.

Amu teacher is very good. She teaches us solutions that are easy to understand not like other teachers na daghan kaayo ug libog. Makat-on jd ka niya kay gi train jd mi niya maayo ug solve ug perting daghanang problems. Sometimes her assignments were like pang vacation nga assignments tungod sa kadaghan. Pero on the brighter side through her assignments, we can practice our analysis, it's very important sa Accounting.

Karon, nag problema jd ko sa Accounting nako na subject kay i got low scores in my exams. I just hope na maka pasar in tawon ko karon an sem sa accounting. I really don't want to disappoint my mother. My mother did not chose the course for me pero it's so hard to look her disappointed because the tuition fees are like hell sa ka mahal. I'm trying to be optimistic about this, believe me it's effective.

cheer y'all!!


NOTE: Written..January 12, 2007...i transfered all my blog posts here sa blogger...

0 Thoughts: