Discover New Blogs: Liebster Award!





I was presented the Liebster Award by Kirsty Rose who is a fellow member in The Blog Loft. The Liebster Award is an award for new blogs with less than 200 followers. This is also a good opportunity for new blogs to gain followers and readers. If you want to read more about the Liebster Award, you can read this blog.

There are 3 sets of rules in the Liebster Awards and I chose set# 3.
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Answer the 11 questions posted by the one who nominated you and you have to create another 11 questions for the new awardees.

Kirsty Rose's blog, Me, Cupcakes and Tea, is a lifestyle blog. She blogs about daily advises, being South African, and travel posts. Thank you so much for the award Kirsty! I appreciate it. =)

Before I will be answering the question by Kirsty, I have to write 11 random facts about myself.
1. I am a 26 year old Filipina who hails from the beautiful province of Cebu.
2. I work in a bank,
3. I love to travel the Philippines and the world someday.
4. I am into adult coloring. You can check my blog out for adult coloring posts.
5. I am a die hard Harry Potter fan!
6. My all time favorite US TV shows are One Tree Hill (I love Nathan and Haley!) and Charmed.
7. I am a KPOP fan but right now I only read updates about my favorite Korean actors and actresses and KPOP stars.
8. My favorite KPOP band is Super Junior.
9. My favorite Korean dramas are The Slave Hunter, Baker King: Kim Takgu, and Bridal Mask.
10. I love Marvel comics than DC comics,
11. I love the X-Men. My favorite character is Ororo Monroe (Storm).

Now the questions:
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
- This is a hard one because I love to travel but if I could enumerate a couple of places it would be the province of Batanes in the Philippines (check this place out! It's like little Scotland in the Philippines!), South Korea and Europe!

2. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
- Filipina actress, Nadine Lustre.

3. Describe yourself in 3 words.
- Shy, patient, wanderlust.

4. You’re on a plane for 12 hours, who are you sitting next to?
- My boyfriend and office mates in my current employer including those who already resigned because we still keep in touch.

5. Describe your blog in 3 words.
- Simple, awesome, happy-go-lucky!

6. Have you ever kept a diary?
-Yes, when I was still in grade school!

7.Do you still remember your first crush?
-Yes, he was a guy from our neighborhood.

8. Do you watch Reality TV? What show is your favourite?
- Yup! My favorites are Survivor and The Amazing Race.

9. How do you feel about clowns?
- Uhmmm they're okay. I'm not scared of clowns.

10.  If you were in a talent contest what would your talent be?
- Singing.

11. What is your favourite mode of transport?
- Jeepney. It is the common mode of transport here in the Philippines.

You guys check these blogs out:
Color Stories - If you are into adult coloring, this is a great blog to help you understand colors!

The Scribbling Writer - perfect for book lovers!

The Robin's Nest Designs - for you house decorations fix!

Saving and Simplicity - perfect for people who are starting out a family. This blog freatures how to save and teach you how to budget and how to decorate your house.

Mommy Rockin' in Style - Make up and beauty product reviews and all the essentials of becoming a mom from parenting and breastfeeding.

Have You Met Karen? - let's ge to know Karen a happy wife, a newbie mommy and a loyal friend. Get the latest mommy duties, travel and friendship goals in her blog. 

The Kitchen Goddess - for your latest foodtrip in the metro!

Michi Photostory - this parenting, travel, do it yourself crafting blog will get you going!

Selflov Diva - this blog has already been nominated for the award but I still want to present you again with this award because I love reading your blog. You life advises are great. I have a friend who has gone thru a painful break up (she has been cheated on with a plus one on the bunch if you know what I mean) and I gave her the link to your blog about your break up post. I hope you still accept this award. =)

Shopaholilc Goddess on a Budget - your go to shopping blog! 

C is for Colorista - for all you passionate Adult Coloring buddies out there like me! Get coloring tips from Ms. Celeste! 

Season of Life - read the accounts of a Filipina-Chinese based in Taiwan!


I had so much fun reading your blogs and I hope we will support each others blog by participating in this Liebster Award. =) So here are my questions to you beautiful bloggers.
1. What year did you start your blog?
2. If you could travel the world, where would it be?
3. I love to promote Philippine tourism so my question is what province would you want to visit here in the Philippines?
4. Are you a Marvel or DC fan?
5. Who is your favorite comic superhero?
6. What is your favorite US TV show?
7. If you could have 1 super power in one day, what would it be?
8. Superman or Batman?
9. If you are a Harry Potter fan, what house would you be in? If you are not a fan, you can leave this question by saying not a fan. =)
10. If I happen to visit your beautiful country (for foreign bloggers) or beautiful province (for Filipino bloggers), where would you take me?
11. What is your day job?

There you go! I hope you had fun in reading this post and I hope ya'll participate in this blog chain. Please let me know if you already answered the questions so I would also read them! =)

You can follow me on Instagram @darlingsanity
I also have a Facebook page, Thought by Anonymous



Till then!

-Jen

0 Thoughts: