Wish List...

In random order...

1. Go to enchanted kingdom again with friends or family
2. Go to another country..anywhere but the PHil...
3. Experience a white christmas
4. havaianas? already bought one..pero ok rasad...ehehe
5. have a surprise party?...*blush*
6. meet the cast of harry potter... *big grin*
7. a shirt from the black sheep by maldita
8. a victoria's secret bag
9. meet my fave model Karolina Kurkova
10. go to a victoria's secret fashion show and if pwede apil ko sa mu paso...yeah..in my dreams.... :-D
11. buy a new mp3 player..Creative na brand...
12. enrol in a modelling school...
13. know my father?... :-/..i guess that wouldn't happen
14. watch a concert of my fave bands...
16. marry Brandon Flowers of The Killers...oh, he's married...meeting him in person would be enough though...

will be updated

i would grant some of my wishes...all by myself...if i can..hahah.. ;-)

0 Thoughts: