LOL!..Me?! High School Musical fan?!...

Disney Channel had this movie marathon of the movie High School Musical. Gi pa salida pud ang dance along version of the two movies. When it was first showed in Disney Channel, I thought "yeah, yeah whatever..HSM again...". Pero yesterday, didto ra ko ka appreciate all of the songs were great except that one song called Bet On It by Zac Efron. There was this song called Work This Out, I loved it. This song was in HSM2. I so loved it that I even searched the dance steps on Youtube. Haha. I still can't believe I'm doing this!..LOL!

Here's the video..ang choreographer ni xa...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNCEMslTR7I

Then mao ni sa movie..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h6GFLVvNvk

After two hours...

LOL. I'm done! After almost two hours I already got the steps though sometimes mauwahi ko sa sayaw. Haha. Dugay na jd nangatol akong ti il ug sayaw aning kantaha. Na satisfy na jd nko. I'm definitely going to download all the songs in HSM movies. I miss dancing so it's one good way to satisfy my craving. I still can't believe I'm doing this (I really do. I don't really dig this kind of movie See, I already said this line twice.). LOL. Gotta go! I'm all sweaty. Eeeeewww! Haahaha.

0 Thoughts: