I hate BELLATRIX LESTRANGE!




Oh well, if you are wondering who Bellatrix Lestrange is, she's one of the characters (an evil one) in Harry Potter. HP fans can relate why I hate this woman so much. I was watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in HBO. It was my second time to watch the movie. The movie was not that bad. What really caught my attention was Bellatrix Lestrange. She killed one of my fave characters in the series, Sirius Black. In the book, she was really describe as evil, cruel all the negative characters you can think of. Helena Bonham Carter, the actress who played Bellatrix, did a good job in portraying the character. Argh! makalagot jd kau. Hhehe. Xenxa, na carried away lang ko. Nalouy lang ko ni Sirius jd and the look on Harry's face when he saw his godfather murdered by his relative. Bellatrix is Sirius' cousin. Gotta read the book HP book 5 again to refresh my memories. :D...I'm attaching Bellatrix Lestrange's photo in this post so you can see how evil she looks. She's scary looking really. Hehe. Thanks for reading. :)


View my latest post about Harry Potter: Harry Potter: 10 Years of Awesome Storytelling and Magic.

13 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

i love bellatrix lestrange! "i killed serious black!" my favorite part of the whole series of movies!

Anonymous said...

I think Claudia Black would have looked more like Bellatrix (Bellatrix is supposed to be beautiful, and in the movie, she's not really pretty), but HBC did a good job at portraying her insanity

Anonymous said...

I love how she laughs and i think she looks wonderful she is so pretty

Anonymous said...

I think she's cool
And about that beautiful
They said the handsomeness was gone while she was in Azkaban
And indeed the quote: "I killed Sirius Black" sounds awesome
xxx

Mauro said...

Hey girl! How can you hate her!? She's awesome!

Anonymous said...

SHE's so EVIl but I like her!!! She killed Sirius Black!!! ARGH!!! :'(

Anonymous said...

My fav charicter!:D

Anonymous said...

Bellatrix. Bellatrix. Bellatrix.
She's the Best. I don't Know how anyone can't love her!
Her Haie, her laught, everything!
I killed Sirius blaaack! Muhaha!
My Fave!

Anonymous said...

i love her. she is so crazy and i love that... and helena bonham carter is my favorite actor of all actors on the whole world.

Anonymous said...

The Woman that plays Bellatrix is sexy...she is very beautiful. She's twice my age but who cares?

Anonymous said...

I love her, too!
She is fascinating in a frightening way, of course, but fascinating.
That's what Ollivander said to Lord Voldemord's doing; frightful btu brilliant. Bellatrix is like Voldemort, no surprise because she adores him.
I also like the actress. I think, she represent her very well. The wild, crazy, insane, also the pretty evil Bellatrix. ;-)

Kitt said...

LOVE her. Am going as her for fancy dress tomorrow :D

Anonymous said...

I didn't like Bella until I saw the movie. Now I love her, both movie and book