Christmas party sa JPIA....

Yesterday, we had our so called JPIA Christmas party. All BSA and BSMA students didn’t have classes. Yesterday was a a long day…wa man gud mi gi buhat mao na dugay na human ang adlaw…hehe….The party was boring only the higher years were enjoying kay kaila man nila ang mga nangapil sa contests…so we decided we will be practicing our singing with blending sa amung PE…from there nag enjoy nako…we all have these crazy ideas nga mag rap, mag acting, mag kanta daw mi rock metal style…I even have this friend who executed kung unsaon pag kanta ug action ang kanang mag minetal..heheh…and she looked so funny mao na we were laughing at the top of our lungs..naka hilak gud ko gud…I’m always like that basta kataw anan kau…mag luha jd na akong mata…mura jd mu hilak bah..hehe…and hey! For how many weeks I saw my crush at last…katong varsity sa basketball…heheh…he was too far lang when I saw him…okay nalang…hehhe…I wasn’t able to blog last night because I was really tired…when I arrived at home last night I ate my dinner then after that I was watching tv…was watching the show PUNK”D..heheh…I watched a little of the show since their first celebrity to be PUNK”D was Jojo…you know that RNB singer I guess…I’m not sure if rnb is her genre…after that I really didn’t like the next two celebrities to be punk’d…it was Kelly Rowland of destiny’s child and that some baseball player I don’t know…hehe…I was bored then my eyes wanted to close already so I slept nalang…heheh…today, I will be studying AC 506 (Financial Accouting 3)…6 units na nga subject nako…then after 506, I’ll be studying AC 507 (Cost Accounting)…we’ll be having an exam in AC 507 this Monday…I’m kind of scared to you know hold my book, open it then I won’t understand what I am reading….and worse! Our exam won’t be multiple choice! It will be an open ended exam..you know you’ll just solve then if you come out with a wrong answer, wala nah! ZERO NAKA!….so till here!..tom again…I think most of my time tomorrow will be spent at home studying----again….argh! school works are never-ending!!….

Thanks foh readin’!!

0 Thoughts: